Arlington PC Repair offers free recycling all the time. Our goal is to avoid leaving you the customer stuck with an extra bill. 
75% of all computer equipment dropped off will be sent out to be recycled, the remaining 25% can cleaned and pieced together to make systems for low income individuals or for day cares looking for some donated computers for there kids. Arlington PC Repair takes pride in helping out people who simply can not afford a few hundred dollars for a computer. 
If you are a day care and are interested in being placed on our list for a couple donated computers,  simply email me @
pcrepair.james@live.com
That's right, July 13th @ the track Arlington PC Repair along with Right Way Recycling will be offering FREE RECYCLING!
No need to pay to get rid of your old or none working computer equipment and electronics. Bring it with you to the races, and dump it on us for nothing. 

We will try to set up a station for you in the front someplace by the ticket stand and also in the pit area for the drivers and owners. Please check out the list below as to what we will be taking. Not all items will be accepted. 
Desktop Computers
Laptop Computers
LCD's Screens
Monitors
Computer Parts
Printers
Scanner
Copiers
DVD Players 
Office Phones
Home Phones
Electronics
Keyboards & Mice
& MUCH MORE!

NO TUBE TV's OR 
VHS PLAYERS

Old or newer makes no difference
100% FREE

sport blue 3s michael kors outlet sport blue 6s kate spade outlet cheap jordans Louis Vuitton Outlet coach factory outlet michael kors outlet kate spade outlet lebron 12 nike kd vii Cheap Oakley Sunglasses kate spade outlet sport blue 14s jordan 6 sport blue kate spade outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet foamposites for sale louis vuitton uk lebron 12